[Easy Way] How to Convert Row to Column in excel (Vertical to Horizontal) | Transpose Data in Excel
Sometimes we need to convert vertical data into horizontal in MS-Excel quickly. But due to unawareness, we start converting all the data manually. And this process can be very time-consuming.
You will be glad to know that, MS-Excel has an important feature, that is called the “Transpose”, which can help in converting rows into columns (vertical data into horizontal) at once.
In this video, you will know how to convert row to column & column to row at once in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 just using transpose feature.
You just need to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, select all data.
- Then Ctrl+C to copy data.
- Now choose a new location in your worksheet where you want to paste the data.
- Then Right click.
- Now click on Paste Special. (Paste Special shortcut is Ctrl+ Alt+V)
- Finally, you will found the Transpose option, just check on it.
- Then ok.