How to connect mobile internet to PC | How to connect mobile to laptop using USB cable
If you don’t have any option to connect WiFi hotspot in your PC/Computer. And you also don’t have any External WiFi Device to connect the internet with PC.
Then we have the best solution for you. So in this video, you will learn to connect mobile internet to PC without using Wi-Fi Hotspot. You just need to follow all these steps:
- Firstly, connect your mobile & computer with Data transfer cable.
- Go to Smartphone Settings.
- Then More.
- Then Tethering & portable hotspot.
- And finally, tap on USB tethering toggle or checkbox to enable sharing Internet via USB cable.
- Hurrah…!! now you can see that your android mobile Internet successfully connected with your PC.
Note: All the USB drivers will be automatically installed and your smartphone will start sharing Internet to PC/Laptop.