How to Save Windows 10 Lockscreen Spotlight Images | Windows Spotlight Images
“Windows Spotlight” is a feature of Windows 10, for the lock screen background that displays different background images. If you have enabled Spotlight feature in Windows 10, your lock screen shows gorgeous images. This feature is available in all desktop editions of Windows 10. Now you can save these images to use them as desktop wallpapers.
Just you need to follow all these steps as per shown in the video, to save Windows Spotlight images because there’s no any other easy way to grab the shown images on the Windows 10 lock screen.
- Firstly open Win+R
- Then copy this path & Paste in Win+R to jump exact location.
- Now copy Assets folder & paste it another location where you can easily find them. (Because of all Windows Spotlight images saved in this folder.)
- In the Assets folder just click in the address bar, delete everything and type CMD
- Then Enter.
- Now you get a Command Prompt Window in the Assets folder.
- Then type this command
ren *.* *.jpgto rename all the files with a (.JPG) extension.
- Then Enter.
- Finally, after renamed files, we can use all images as desktop wallpapers.
Note: In the Assets Folder, you will find some of the image files are cached junk and won’t be actual images from Spotlight.
So finally, please watch this video completely to see the live demo and to know how to save Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Images, so you can use such beautiful images as desktop wallpaper.