How to use bhim app without internet in hindi | Bhim UPI app Tutorial | BHIM app money transfer
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched an android app for digital transaction. That is called BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app. Which is Developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is an UPI-based app. UPI, or Unified Payment Interface, is a payment system that allows money transfer between any two bank accounts by using a mobile.
In this video, you will know to activate & use BHIM app to send or receive money with live demonstration.
✔ Benifits of BHIM app:
- Now no need to use E-wallet for payment transfer like Freecharge, Paytm & Mobikwik.
- We can pay directly one bank to another bank account transfer instantly after creation UPI pin (Watch video).
- After creation UPI pin, we can also transfer amount Mobile Number to Mobile Number.
- If we don’t have Active Internet in our mobile, then we can still transfer amount without Internet. Just need to dial *99#
- BHIM app works just like online banking, we need for amount transfer only Account number & Bank IFSC Code.
- Transaction limit is Rs. 20,000 per transaction and Rs. 40,000 per day (for 1 bank account)
(Note: Your Bank’s Transaction Limit may vary from BHIM’s limit.)