[Solved] External Hard Disk/Pen Drive Opening Error | The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable
If you are getting an error in your Seagate External Hard Disk or Pen Drive at the time of opening. Then In this video, you will know how to solve “The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable” / “location is not available” error quickly.
You just need to follow the below steps:
- Search CMD (Command Prompt) in your windows system.
- Then right-click to “Run as administrator”.
- Enter this command: chkdsk /f I: (Replace (I:) with your drive letter like (D:), (E:),(F:).)
- Then Enter
- After completion of this process close the CMD window.
- Finally, you can see your External hard disk or pen drive working properly.